This course is designed to introduce 12th-grade students to the fundamentals of entrepreneurship. Students will develop a strong understanding of the key concepts, skills, and mindset required to start and manage a successful business. Through a combination of theoretical knowledge, practical exercises, case studies, and discussions, students will gain valuable insights into the entrepreneurial journey and learn how to identify and capitalize on opportunities in the marketplace.
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
1. Define the concept of entrepreneurship and understand its importance in today's business environment.
2. Identify and evaluate business opportunities by conducting market research and analyzing industry trends.
3. Build an effective business model, including identifying the target market, defining a unique value proposition, and identifying revenue streams.
4. Develop a comprehensive business plan, including marketing strategies, financial projections, and operational plans.
5. Understand the legal and ethical considerations involved in starting and running a business.
6. Develop essential skills such as leadership, negotiation, communication, and problem-solving.
7. Apply critical and creative thinking to navigate challenges and adapt to changing circumstances in the entrepreneurial journey.
8. Gain insights from real-world entrepreneurs through case studies and guest lectures.